Abstract, Full Paper & Poster Submission Guidelines
Online Abstract, Full Paper & Poster Submission
Presentations will be accepted in two categories:
1. Oral presentation
2. Poster presentation
Oral presentation: May represent completed research, theory and conceptual paper. Each presentation is 10 minutes including questions and discussion.
Offer a display presentation of research outcomes, theory development, case studies and/or projects/ policies. Posters are grouped by areas, and displayed during the conference. Authors of accepted poster abstracts must be present at their poster during the assigned session at the conference to allow for dialogue with participants.
- Must not exceed 250 words.
- Name of all authors, name of institution, e-mail address, and contact number needs to be included.
- Must include category of presentation: ORAL or POSTER PRESENTATION.
- The abstract should contain:
- research aim;
- methodology used;
- research findings; and
- research implications.
- Your abstract can be submitted HERE
Full Paper Submission (Oral Presentation) : Guidelines and Formatting
- Once you have received your Oral Presentation Acceptance Letter, you can begin preparing for your paper submission.
- The paper can be written in Bahasa Melayu or English.
- The paper should not exceed 10 pages including tables, figures and references. Template for writing full papers can be downloaded HERE. Papers that do not follow this template, is likely to be returned or not accepted for presentation.
- Reference should use APA format Version 6.
- Fullpapers must be submitted in MS Word format (* .doc / * .docx) in HERE
Guidelines for Virtual Poster Presentation
PREPARATION OF THE POSTER
Due to the virtual nature of the conference we are only accepting Electronic Poster (E-Posters) in PDF format. Printed posters or photographs of printed posters will NOT be accepted.
Poster Submission Deadline: 12 March 2021 20 March 2021
The poster should be a clear visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
Title of the Poster
- It is recommended to keep the title of the poster same as in the submitted abstract. Slight modification which does not change the idea of the abstract is also allowed.
Poster size and format
- Poster must be submitted in PDF format.
- It is recommended to make your poster in A1 size and then save it as PDF.
- You can download the poster template HERE
- The top of the Poster should display, in the lettering of 18 Bold (Times New Roman), the following information: Title of your Paper, Name(s) of the Author(s) and Affiliation(s).
- Kindly use both UPPER and lower case letters for general content, as-all capital text is difficult to read. It is recommended to use 14 Times New Roman font style for the content of the poster.
- Make sure there is enough contrast between the colour of the text and the poster’s background.
- Text and presentation should be in ENGLISH and BAHASA MALAYSIA.
Content of the Poster
- Makes sure that the specific sections (such as the background, methods, results, and conclusion) are easy to locate in the poster.
- Try to keep the text easy to read and concise. The poster should have a clear message, a logical layout and be easy to comprehend.
- Avoid the use of full sentences and rather use short text in bullet point format.
- Avoid using watermarks that may detract from the readability of your poster.
- Illustrations are the most important part of the poster and will attract the most attention. Colourful charts and graphs are the easiest to read. Explanatory illustrations should be use instead of the text whenever possible.
- Use only static images and do not embed any videos or animation in your poster.
- Try to utilize the space on your poster as creatively as you can to attract the audience and make sure that the images are easy to understand.
- All the poster will be uploaded to the ICHRD 2021 website and facebook page.
- Poster must be submitted in PDF format in HERE
If you have any questions, please contact the conference secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org .